Family medicine is a medical practice that has a number of significant benefits for patients and their families. As opposed to a therapist, a family doctor has a most updated training in appropriate specific specialties, which helps to provide a wider range of medical services. Also, family doctor’s competence includes the fields of hygiene, therapeutic nutrition and phytotherapy.
In most cases, visiting a family doctor excludes the need of specific professionals counseling, because the professional background of a family doctor allows him to diagnose and treat a wide range of diseases. A family doctor can direct a patient to specific medical experts for a consultation when necessary. Family doctors still keep the control of the entire process of treatment and take responsibility for your health.
Our doctors combine the best scientific achievements of medical treatment with the methods of the highest possible activation of the body resources. If you chose our family doctors, you can be sure that they have a clear and comprehensive understanding of your health condition.
Family medicine provides treatment of the most common diseases, such as
- Treatment of COVID-19 (treatment of mild and moderate severity of the disease, going home and online counseling, taking tests for COVID-19)
- Treatment of postcocious syndrome
- Different kinds of influenza virus and diseases like ARVI(Acute respiratory viral infection)
- Cardiovascular system diseases
- Gastrointestinal tract diseases
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Bronchopulmonary diseases
- Kidney diseases