It is not a secret to anyone that new realities that have come into our daily life harm our mental health. The overwhelming rhythm of life, Internet addiction, our desire to be successful these are stress factors that constantly attack us. Your children are teenagers. Your parents get older and suffer from illnesses. You handle the loss of a loved one… Sometimes you are loaded with problems and you just don’t know what to do… or you know that you are not strong enough. The conversations in the kitchen heart to heart do not help any more …but you should live your life full of tasks, decisions and responsibilities. Life brings new challenges every single day. How to deal with this?
A psychologist is a person who will not only listen to you but will help you to cope with stress. He will teach you how to handle your own emotions and how to make the right decisions.
Reasons to consult a psychologist:
- crisis situations (unfamiliar, complex, atypical circumstances we do not know how to deal with)
- a difficult period (the problem has a protracted character and all resources for self-management have been exhausted)
- nervous breakdown (nervous overexertion caused by a constant or increasing feeling of anxiety)
- loneliness (loneliness typically includes feelings of anxiety because of the lack of connection or communication with others. We want to solve the problem diving into a routine but it doesn’t work).
- addictions (not only our personal, but our loved one too)
- unresolved conflicts