The private hospital of Angelia clinic is an excellent alternative for those to whom treatment in an ordinary state hospital delivers unnecessary anxiety and stress, as well as for business people who, due to circumstances, can not permanently stay in the hospital. Patients in the day hospital have the opportunity to lead a habitual way of life, regularly visiting the clinic and following all the doctor’s instructions. This means that all necessary procedures (injections, droppers, etc.), tests and examination can be carried out at the clinic, and then patients may go home or work.
In the clinic, you can also undergo treatment at a day hospital with a 24-hours stay. This form of treatment is perfect for residents of other cities, people who need preventive treatment of chronic diseases, as well as patients whose treatment does not require 24-hour doctors’ control.
- Constant supervision by a team of health professionals
- Intensive treatment allows you to reduce the period of illness
- Minimization of complications
- Providing manipulations and procedures that can’t be done at home
Intensive patient’s treatment is provided in a friendly atmosphere thanks to the exceptional staff care and staying in clean and comfortable rooms most of which have a separate bathroom.
The price of treatment is fixed, which allows you not to worry about unexpected costs. Just select the desired package and get the maximum result! The price includes all the necessary medicines, and you only pay a fixed amount per day, which depends only on the severity grade of the disease. On top of the highest quality of services, we guarantee the use of original medicines, which we purchase from trusted suppliers only.
With whatever problem you have not addressed to us, we have a solution! We carry out treatment in the hospital in the following areas:
- Broncho-pulmonary (bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy, etc.)
- Renal (pyelonephritis, cystitis, secondary renal lesions, etc.)
- Cardiovascular (hypertension, angina pectoris, arrhythmia, other heart diseases)
- Gastric (gastritis, non-infectious hepatitis, pancreatitis, functional digestive disorders, etc.)
- Problems with joints (arthritis, arthrosis, connective tissue diseases, etc.)
- Spine-health (osteochondrosis, lesions of rootlets, etc.)
- Metabolism problems (endocrine diseases and metabolic diseases)
- Neurological (consequences of strokes, polyneuropathy, plexitis, other lesions of the nervous system)
- Psychiatric (depression, phobia, non-chemical dependence, BAP, mild schizophrenia, etc.)
- Narcological (chemical dependencies: alcoholic, narcotic)